Re: [microsound] mp3 redux

It is not necessary to disprove every other opposing theory to
> prove one theory.  by proving one theory to be the truth you are,
therefore,
> disproving all other theories

then that's not a scientific explanation...leaving aside other theories only
explains "your" hypothesis to you.

Just because the Wright Brothers learned how to build a flying machine
doesn't mean they have therefore disproven every other possible explanation
of flight.

I think we're splitting hairs but that's fine with me. Besides that what
brings you to microsound and do you have any music available? j.peterson