Re: [microsound] futurismo!

doesnt the US have stuff like the senate ... where people get elected
.... that doesnt match very well with the definition of "corporatism"
does it?

the leaders of US/EU are hardly fascists me thinks (however unlikeable,
incompetent and back-stabing they might be), in fact merzbow could well
be elected to the next president of the US (or to run the finances of
France) ... that sort of rules out those definitions..

tWhile I do not agree with many if not most of my president's foreign=20