Re: [microsound] [ann] mathieu, ehlers: h e r o i n, a re-release with additional material

stephan mathieu wrote:

> orthlorng musork will re-release h e r o i n, my cooperation with ekkehard
> ehlers from 2000/01 on double-digipak CD / double gatefold vinyl in march
> 2003.

Heroin is a great album - one of my favourites. But this re-release is a bit
frustrating as I already have the original, now I have to buy it again to
get the remixes.

It's a bit of a mainstream tactic - like the Elvis Costello reissues!

Mark

--

Korvanranta 56 A 4
96300 Rovaniemi