Re: [microsound] war

When I am in Cali I will call ya

btw, you can dig this, speaking of foot soldiers:

my nephew is in Iraq now - and 1 out of 535 in Congress can say the same.
My problem is with the chickenhawks (Bush Rumsfeld, Cheney, Wolfowitz,
Perle ad nauseum) who don't mind operating an army of mercenaries. The
force in Iraq has 38,000 non citizens on the front (out f 150,000, and many
less on the front)

But they (non citizens) are only 4% of the enlisted "volunteer" army
Where is the national character Rudy? Spain did better than that!

and IMHO
he is being asked to commit atrocities, you betcha - just like my frineds
who went to Vietnam. When they say "human shields" it means "we're killing
civilians"

That is war, but since they decry it in others, and it is illegal, they
won't cop to it (but they withdrew from the treaty just in time)
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1049413227648_10/?hub=SpecialEvent3

Well we agree that guns are for use against the government (us and Jesse
Ventura)

But gay lesbian isn't an "issue" except to the Christian right. They have
defined the terms in that one, no one else cares. BTW there are many gay
and lesbian Republicans and especially on Capitol Hill.

also Coulter is god awful unattractive but I will admit her mind and book
is better than Goldberg's,  we can agree to disagree on that

And, Dixiecrats ARE Republicans who want easy money. And I don't like the
terms. Repub/Dem is a crooked system. The Conservative/Liberal is only
slightly better. I like left/right and I think in terms of economics.

useful definition in today's Washington -
Right: it should be good for me and maybe mine own clan
Left: it should be good for everybody

As you can see there is no left in Washington, but both claim the line