schools and programs, thanks

I have been forwarding everyone' advice.

I am a small studio owner who could use help - so I may get my wish -
everyone seems to agree that interning and saving money for software and
hardware (and cracking the books) is the way to go.  I also pointed him to
some lists and sites.

I attended Berklee myself but didn't study recording technology or
electronic music at the time, a pity, it is the greatest imo.  I do think
one has to be motivated enough to read manuals and general audio books, so
we'll see. Thanks, all