[microsound] microsound kiosk

2 cents...
one persons signal is another persons noise...
if some are to be excluded (booted) from this list, it is my opinion that
the diversity of possibilities of interaction between list members would be
diminished...
philosphically, i believe that once you create something (for ex. this list)
and then allow it to exist, it will & should have dynamics of its own...
even if it sometimes is not within the boundaries of your original intent...
also, i feel often that the level of discussion sometimes gets very
academic... while i am a thinker, i am assuredly not an academic... i also
try not to offer up posts on subjects that have already become a dead horse
beaten...
sometimes, i feel like i am too much of an outsider to do much other than
lurk and offer up evidence of my own much-ignored works & performances...
and participate in the microsound & related projects...
i still remember the suggestion of a resource list for "professionals-only",
is there some sort of intellectual hierarchism wafting in the dataflow?
one choice i really would like is for this list to have an online archive
option so that i could choose between viewing posts online vs. having my my
inbox flooded with 80+ posts...
....blurring my datashadow...
~w

http://white-rose.net/shows.shtml
(laptop/guitar/field recordings/vox & songs performaces forthcoming in
california 6-14 february 2oo4)