RE: [microsound] p2p is good

//*we dont have to forgot that in a lot of places
//*people, actually the majority of world population
//*are struggling to survive from day to day,
//*so it will take another hundred of years the will
//*start having time to think about their music
//*choices or maybe create some music of their own
//*
yes it's true that most of the world is struggling to survive...however
I have heard much interesting music/sound from very poor nations...even
in rich countries like here in Canada there is a lot of interesting
things I've heard from very poor individuals/communities.......

//*BY the way if you look at geographycal
//*distribution of artist that create music
//*youll find it to be even more discriminatory
//*because there is almost no new music coming out
//*of China, India most of the rural us, etc.
//*
India and china to my knowledge (I haven't been there, but have worked
with people from there, and heard stuff from there, recent things) have
rich musical traditions as well as innovators...the stuff I have heard
recently has encompassed electronic 'noise', hip-hop influenced stuff,
sort of modern classical and strange acoustic.....and myself I am a
rural citizen, Canada not US......canada is kind of  a strange place in
that it is a very large country but is mostly uninhabited...most of us
live within 200 miles of the US border...stretched across the country
like a ribbon
mikenorth