Re: [microsound] linux newbie stuff [WAS:puff 'n stuff]

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 07:49:09 +0100, Alex Young wrote:
> On 6 Apr 2004, at 05:19, ag@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > How does Ardour stack up at this point?
> Comparing it with Cubase or Protools is pretty pointless seeing as
> they're
> much more mature projects.
I hope I don't come off as a inciter here, that is not my intention at all.
I do understand that the questions asked were loaded so the responce is not
surprising.  Strictly speaking sound here, it would seem that comparing
onself against longer running projects, successful projects, on other platforms
is something that is unavoidable.