Re: [microsound] (web-based) interactive sound art?

Hi,

flosc http://www.benchun.net/flosc/ "acts as a gateway between OSC
applications and Flash, allowing them to send control messages to one
another".

There is a Windows version of the synth part of Supercollider, but not the
language.  I don't know enough about it to know the implications of this to
Niklas' project.  But you should support windows, mm'kay.

http://www.selectparks.net/archive/q3apd.htm  seems to be the Quake III / pd
interface of which you speak.  It looks like it requires two machines, one
running linux, to run.  I suppose that's doable....  Selectparks.net has
info on a few projects like this, and you might also be interested in
www.nullpointer.co.uk .

If anyone knows more about these kind of game / sound art kind of projects,
or any thoughts on implications of them, in terms of creativity, immesion,
interaction, general worthiness or otherwise, etc. I'd love to hear them.

Cheers,

Pete