Re: [microsound] [OT] Glut of new cds of just no money to spend?

One aspect not mentioned by our beloved music industry concerning the declining cd sales: with the invention of the cd format and the rereleases everybody inclusive me in the 80ies and later, bought the stuff again what we had already on vinyl. Thats why the cd sales were incredible high in the 80-90s and had to decline.

Cheers,

Malte

--
Malte Steiner
media art + development

blog 4, also available as rss feed:
http://java.block4.com/blog4/
next events:
26.november workshop 3d modelling for max/msp jitter
Musikhochschule Hamburg, Germany
26.november concert Elektronengehirn
hoerbar Hamburg, Germany
media art exhibition