Re: [microsound] Lemur!

thus quoth kassen:

>>Suzuki did a updated version of their omnichord

never heard of, will google!

>>My new plan which still needs a fair amount of soldering is having a little
>>object (I´m using a tennis ball) with movements sensors for one hand to do
>>such things as struming and damping

>>Because my tenisball/pick also has pressure sensors I´m hoping to be able to
>>controll structures

sounds like an amazing idea for a controller. could also be interesting to use one in each hand, moving and pressing them to control parameters..
the air-guitar theremin idea is great, as well. i really wanna see a performance of that.

good luck with it,

th_ost

°°°°°
 th_ost: tomoroh hidari_oliver stummer
acronymic symbiosis of alter & ego

http://www.tomoroh.com/
http://www.stiege44.com/
hidari@xxxxxxx
ay, sigue:56825202

>> we gonna fight for your right to apathy... <<
°°°°°