Re: [microsound] feedback through a PVC

I am fairly new to this and have been greatly influenced but various people on this list.  More by Kim because I accidentally bought his Dust Theory CD and love it.  Most of my friends play and know music where I try to participate.  Anyways.....

I was playing around with a mic and a short PVC pipe about one meter long and getting some interesting feedback sounds with this.  I recorded it on an analog 4-track and will be transferring it to digital soon to then mix in with other sounds.  Has anyone played with feedback in this manner other than Arcadic Device or Hugh Davis?

Thanks

Derek