Re: [microsound] podcasting site?

Then use the copyright laws. They are there protect you from such abuse. I am sure every commercial aggregator has an internal list of blocked feeds - they have no interest in being sued or distributing porn - just email them if you discover they carry your feed anyway - they will probably block it immediately.

I think you worry to much. Do you own thing - dont be so bothered by the corporates. Get a free ride on their marketing money - or just dont.