Re: [microsound] OT- HW: one keypad controlling 2 computers over usb?

If you do actually need an identical physical keystroke sent, another option
would be to pull the pressure sensor mat and wires out of one keyboard and lay
them over the top of the other pressure sensor mat in the other keyboard, so
one keystroke will create two independant keystrokes. I haven't tried this, but it
seems like a simple enough operation :)