Re: [microsound] Socio/political implications of microsound music?

I wonder about peoples experiences with microsound in their own lives?  Does
everyone feel that the descisions/directions/perspectives you have taken
have been influenced by your interaction as a listener or as an artists?
How so?  Means of production and distribution are an important part of the
discourse on art but they are far from the only socio-political aspects of
creation.
-mike
www.michaelsamos.com