Re: [microsound] Socio/political implications of microsound music?

I was in a politics of music class last semester, and at the end everyone in
the class had to present a politically charged piece of music (or artist).
Instead of picking a piece of politically charged music a la Bob Dylan, or
something, I chose microsound. I don't believe that it has a political
standing or charge in traditional ways, in that it speaks out about
governments, or wrongs done to people, but it is definately revolutionary in
the way music is made and thought of/about. Its structure is much different
than that of popular music now, and is a lot closer to experimental music of
the mid 1900s, which was also revolutionary, and therefore political.
I think any time conventions are broken, and risks are taken, making the
music experimental, it can be, and is revolutionary.