Re: [microsound] Re: the system that works for the great deal of people

That has little to do with capitalism as such, or communism as such, and everything to do with man's shortcomings as a being.

Anyone can be greedy and defraud/enslave their fellow human.
Anyone can be cruel and powerhungry.

Just ask the poor souls in the capitalist pig sweatshops.. or those that lived under a communist system.
Each are/were equally enslaved by an elite class that oppressed them and took the majority of the wealth generated for themselves.

Only in a system where the societys mechanisms (government, business, etc) are culpable for their actions, where accountability can be enforced by the people, is there any hope of social justice. And I've said my peace on that if anyone cares to read back.

What a given social system looks like on paper usually has little to do with how things actually operate:
We are still on a biological level intelligent predators with a heirarchal social structure, and most people still behave that way to some degree.

More power to those that attempt to find better ways to be.

~ !J!
http://www.endif.org
http://www.crunchpod.com
http://www.thirdwavecollective.com