Re: [microsound] Social Networking sites for music

I have found last.fm better for recommendations and good links between
tracks.

With both services you will get some mistakes but last.fm tends to be more
'human'. I think that is a sign of their origins - Pandora materialised from
the music genome project whereas last.fm is coming from a social networking
idea.

Last.fm also has 'Audioscobbler', an application that automatically logs
anything you play through Itunes and uploads it to your profile.

Simon.