Re: [microsound] I want myspace MTV

bonjour,

for what it is worth  . . . .

 . myspace was aktually fun + interesting when it was solely about
friends meeting friends.  when the bands/music ++ other shite became
a part of it everything collapsed into another site for meaningless,
exhaustive self-promotion.  i have asked a fair number from this site
for friendship only because i would hope we could share our common
interest outside of this forum.  in other words, i might hope a friendship
or collaboration or friendly hallo might happen.  needless to say, i
imagine that might still be wishful thinking.  still, it made me happy to
receive the few friendly requests . . . you know who you are :]

  . anyone who takes it more seriously than this [and, i imagine there
are many] may need to chill the fuck out.

so, thanks to those who have asked for my friendship and
i welkome any others from the list.  should anyone have anything
nice and/or friendly to say i would welkome this as well.  i really
do like to hear from people outside the forum and somehow it
seems myspace makes this more easy.  i am sure we all have
a sociologikal perspektive as to why this is so.

that is all,  life is too short - n'est pas.

   peace.

   . z

  and, don't forget to have fun in the process!