Re: [microsound] Re: livecoding

it is kind of fascinating to see what people use i
must admit...but also the person who uses almost
nothing is just as fascinating maybe...again, like my
other post, i think there is a mental attitude that i
find is most attractive...

j.ff gbk

http://www.futurevessel.com/orphansound/

http://www.mattin.org/desetxea.html