[microsound] the power of sound

Hi microsounders,
I have found an interesting text :
Genghis Khan, for all practical purposes, conquered most of Asia with 2 divisions of cavalry of some 20,000 each. Aside from the various military tactics which he invented and/or employed, he also utilized what can be loosely described as the ?power of sound.?
It is my understanding that each organ in the human body will resonate/vibrate in response to specific (or discrete range of) sound waves. (At a cellular level, this is also true of light but I digress.) Getting back to Genghis, when entering battle he had his cavalry/troops do 2 things, one of which was to shout/yell at a specific pitch (frequency?).
According to various body-workers that I am familiar with, different emotions ?reside? or are stored in different parts of the body. Stress resides in the bladder. Examples: As a child, kids can get so scared or nervous they pee in their pants; animals will urinate when over excited etc.
When Genghis? troops entered battle and specific yells were heard by the enemy, it must have been very disconcerting to have them urinating etc uncontrollably. Obviously, his troops enjoyed an enormous psychological edge ie (+) them and (-) the enemy.

cheers
sascha

http://www.sascha-neudeck.com
http://myspace.com/saschaneudeck