Re: [microsound] law and order at last.fm

Probably if you want to do it for the money indeed last.fm is not the
best option. Though, they also have options to sell music.
But besides that, i don't know what you make, but considering you are
on this list for making money with music a change in style would
probably be the best option.

I myself do not care about the money that much. It's nice if i get
some, but I like it more if my music gets widespread among the people
who like the kind of i do.

Sietse

--
www.orphax.com