Re: [microsound] soundtrack for apocalyptic annihilation

>> i dont think you need to be an academic to read books.

No, but if a person was they would probably increase their chances of being
across books of this nature. Just as I would be statistically more likely to
have read Dr Seuss or seen The Wiggles if I had children. Or read an
automotive repair manual if i was a mechanic.

>>the wikipedia gives you biblographies for these guys.

yes, but it it doesn't necessary give a subject based breakdown of the
contents of everything they ever wrote does it?

I though this list was about discussion, yet apparently you seem determined
to bring it to cessation with overwhelming generalisations?

>> there is no safe road into benjamin.

did i ask for one?

>> i think you could get as much mileage and information
>> about life just by reading ovid's metamorphoses

who said i was looking for a self help manual?

dude, you need to get out more.

-----