Re: [microsound] beginning-less universe

Hi Robert.

Your breakdown of the project is similar to my original idea. You understood me (or misunderstood me) corectly.;)

1. load in the samples
2. creation state (play back samples with some form of modulation/ effect,
etc)
3. random state
4. destruction state (creation state in reverse)
5. goto step one and repeat, each time loading in an all new or partly new
set of samples during step 1.

I like the idea of the "sample-replace" part. I hope this can be implemented as well.

Yeah putting it up as an installation would be even greater, but I think we should get the web-application up and running first.

bård