Re: [microsound] generative concept

Micheal

I don't think anyone is getting frustrated over this.

I think we have found a basic and easy breakdown of what we want the piece
to do. And we can leave it at that until we have any further development.

When and if you find the time and opportunity to work on the project, we can
start a work flo of collecting samples, and completing the "inner dynamics"
of each part.

I hope you both see this as a way of gaining experience for further
development of your product. And I sincerely hope this  project  won't  die
before birth because of bickering on this list.

Healthy discussion is good, but I don't think we are at a point in
development were details are to be stated.

all the best,
bård