Re: [microsound] nin

hi,

i might pop in to this dialogue with a kind of "off-the-track" thought, but
the fact keeps on bugging me that these bands like NIN, Radiohead and the
like who are now so eager to give their music away for free/optional
formats/ways - which is something I really find valuable - had become
so-called "famous" by the major labels they used to be at. what do you think
about this? i am really interested. thanks.

andrás