[microsound] announcement list reminder

for those who need constant reminders - and at the risk of getting derez'd (whatever that is) by Mr. Miller - here it is again:

the microsound list is for discussions on digital aesthetics and music making (to some degree) there is another list for posting CD releases, concerts and other promotional type activities if you don't like these rules then you are free to start your own list and make whatever rules you like but I ask that if you like being a part of this community that you please respect our rules
thanks!

and close-captioned for the hard of hearing:

once again - it seems new subscribers are confused by the instructions on the main list website at microsound.org

if people stopped long enough to read the text in GIANT RED TYPE in the middle of the page
they would see that the microsound list doesn't allow promotional posts

***there is another microsound list for that purpose where you can post any and all promotional announcements***

please do not post announcements to the main list!