Re: [microsound] iTunes just ate a bunch of my unreleased music

On Jun 30, 2008, at 3:50 AM, Damian Stewart wrote:

can anyone recommend an audio player on OSX for this purpose?

When iTunes annoys me with its myopic dogma, I use Audion. It was once commercial software from Panic Software, but is now free (I think). Audion is lightweight and cute.

Songbird, though not small or cute, is free and open source. Unfortunately it looks and feels like iTunes. Though I don't think it insists on moving files around.

Best,

- noah