Re: [microsound] OT See men shredded, then say you don't back war

r3dshift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>why don't you understand that sanctions are designed to work based on the
>assumption that the people who make things happen, the leader(s), care about
>the well-being of the general population.  if that leader is a fucking
>nutso, it all breaks down and people starve and die.

Did you bother to even read that link I sent by Charlie Clements?  If
your last point is even close to right than the onus is on the countries
imposing the sanctions, assuming they're capable of doing the right
thing.  there's no reason to conclude the US is.

>so then what?  give in and let him do his nasty shit or remove him?
>
>you're trying to outthink everyone and you're just outthinking yourself.
>
>-Joe

 Try thinking on this:

http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2003/627/focus.htm