Re: [microsound] podcasting/audioblogs/net.radio/p2p

thanks Aaron!

> The trick would be that the whole point of podcasting is to get content
> passively on an ongoing, recurring basis -- are you thinking that someone
> would subscribe (permanently) to the 10-second stream, ie whenever you put
> up a new archive of a webstream, they'd get 10 seconds/minutes of it...?

Sort of... of course I have no idea at this point how to
code the lifting of various random excerpts for podcasts
from the ongoing, streamed bbs-corpus.

Could also incorporate
(http://bbrace.laughingsquid.net/abstraction-engine.html)
titled "album art" with each mp3-excerpt...

/:b