Re: [microsound] process and preset [was: Re: [microsound] ovalprocess - Average laptop geek?]

Well i agree with you for the most part. I just put myself in the Chapman brothers shoes. I understand that every individual has differing opinion inregards to ideologies. But i fail to see what gives someone the right to destroy another artist's work just becasue there ideologies differ? Crap man you are trampling all over the basic rights of individuals. Who is anyone to deface or destroy something i created becuase of differences? doesnt seem right to me. Something like that is inherent to me. You just dont cause harm to others.

I am an extremist about cerrtain thing, and it may sound immature, but if Barschak or any other ignoramus would try that at a show i was putting on i would take it to the next logical level, if you instigate you had better be ready for the possible repercussion. To not do so would be folly. Yes i am refferring to an old school ass whooping.

Because i disagree with you inregards to Barshak's actions. does that give me the right to come to your house and smash some of your work, or erase your Dat or HD? Hey our ideologies differ just like the Chapmans and Barshaks did. With that line of rationale i have the utmost right to do so according to you.

Sorry, its just such a black and white topic matter for me. Hope i didnt misunderstand you.

aLEKs