Re: [microsound] anyone up for a .microsound project? OT

I'm on last.fm both as a user and an artist:

	http://last.fm/user/craque

	http://last.fm/music/Craque

i don't use it as a social platform so much, but it's nice to see what my friends are listening to

one of the things i use it for the most is finding like artists to ones i know and sampling their work

but if you have any listenership at all it's almost necessary to get on there and make sure your artist page is up-to-date. i also am on as a 'label' so i have many of my tracks available for free downloads there - as do many other netlabel types. so it's even good for finding downloadables.

what it's horrible for - at least in the western US - is radioplay or streaming. some people don't find the statistical aspect of it that reliable but i find it fascinating.