Re: [microsound] Re: Last.FM

you are a jerk:)

On 10-Jan-08, at 4:35 PM, aleks vasic wrote:

Rod,

Wow, thanks! I really appreciate the in-depth explanation! More then i would have expected, but you did pique my curiosity and i think i am going to join up and check things out.

Checking out your offering as well! Let you know what i think after a few listens!

Also thanks to craquemattic for the heads up.

Also no one chimed in to tell me how much of a jerk i am. What a great day! ;)

aLEKs