Re: [microsound] beginning-less universe

hey

all the scientific posting about dark matter have been very
instructional, but there's also a metaphorical side [regarding our own
inner natures] that should be addressed in some way. thinkers and
artists have been drawn to this side for aeons

Yet mystery and reality
emerge from the same source.
This source is called darkness.

 from http://www.wright-house.com/religions/taoism/tao-te-ching.html#1

darkness is potential.

we don't need to be bound by the binary world view promoted by many
governments and media outlets [good vs. evil], do we? we can see
darkness as important to growth, to life, to creativity, ...

--
\js  [ http://or8.net/~johns/ ]