Re: [microsound] firewire sound cards/ audio interfaces

I've Firewire410 with iBook G3, all work great now with Panther, the
only problem is powering the 410. I must connect firewire cable when
iBook is off, if i connect on sleep mode or working i get 'black
screen' (the only Mac OS black screen i've seen in my life, not like
permanent Windows blue screen). Btw this bug/problem is written on
Operational Instructions  so...  Also i'm building my own MIDI
Controller, (http://www.ucapps.de/index.html) a MIDIBox128 so if i'll
get some MIDI errors from 410 i'll tell you.

Gord The Rogue