Re: [microsound] Physical Media - Discussion

Unfortunately, while I love such packaging, there's also a downside - it
takes up a lot of space! I live in a tiny studio, and despite some purges
now and then, I still have 8 crates of records, plus quite a few CD's with
their cases. So, while I LIKE owning records and all that, until I find a
bigger space, and maybe even then, I'm trying to reduce the amount of
physical media, and physical packaging that I own. I need that space for
my studio and gear! ;)

At this point, data is a lot better for me. I've actually started buying
songs in .WAV format from Beatport online, which is very convenient, and I
get CD quality sound. The download is reasonably fast, actually, despite
the filesize being larger than mp3.

~David