Re: [microsound] Music Technology graduate interested in Game Audio

yeah ditto... i've done some sound design and incidental music for film:
	http://youtube.com/watch?v=wvzmF1XBrmQ

it's something i'd like to get into more, but i've always been unsure how to 'insert' myself in the business except by making friends and word of mouth.

Graham Miller wrote:
totally.

which is what makes the field so fascinating to me.